Sunday, June 01, 2008

So excited.....

I am sooo excited!! Tonight is the premiere of the new season of The Next Food Network Star. This is the 3rd season Gracen & I have watched it and we're hooked. Last season, we were so sad when Rory (from Vega) lost. She so deserved to win and the girl that did win, does not even have a show anymore, she decided TV was not for her. The winner from 2 seasons ago was Guy Fieri, we love him. He has such a fun personality. We never miss Diners, Drive-ins & Dives. Well, the shows coming on, gotta go watch.

OK, I'm not too impressed with this years "stars". The girl from Dallas is freaky looking, very Star Trekish. And Cory, the so-called comedian, was eliminated. She needed to be, she looked angry. I hope Star Trek is the next to go, she's really annoying. As a matter of fact, so is Suzy Fogelson, one of the judges, with her squinty eyes and fake sincerity, talking about "bringing your A-game".....Can we please lose that phrase????

Gracen & I like Shane, Nipa & Kevin. The judges thought Nipa was over confident, which she probably was, but it takes a lot of that to win. So, we'll see.

1 comment:

Cara said...

Susan, I was excited to see this blog! I LOVE the show myself and totally agree with you on everything. Yah what is up with the Dallas chick...the 3 C's????? so confusing. can't wait for sunday