Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Michael Moore is an idiot!

This post has been brewing for a few days. I usually try to stay away from politics, but I can't get this out of my head. I realize that politics has become very polarized in the last few years, on both sides. You can't just disagree w/ someone, you have to hate/destroy them. But what i saw a few days ago takes the prize for being the most disgusting. I was channel surfing and came across Michael Moore on Keith Olbermann's show, not sure what channel......CNBC or MSNBC, whatever. Normally I would keep surfing when I see his face, but for some reason, this time I paused, right as he was saying that with hurricane Gustav barrelling down on the coast at the same time as the Republican convention was about to start, that was proof to him that there is a God in heaven, as he laughed at the hilarity and cleverness of his remark! Even the despicable Keith Olbermann was at a loss for words. I mean, seriously, this guy was rubbing his hairy paws together with glee at the thought of a major destructive hurricane taking attention away from the Republicans! Never mind the fact that the last time it happened, hundreds of people lost their lives, not to mention the thousands upon thousands whose lives were ruined. But hey, what a small price to pay to get a dig on the Republicans, right!!! Give me a break, this guy makes me sick. OK.....I feel better now after getting that off my chest.

No comments: