Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Mission Lazarus

In October, 2000, my cousin, Curtis Jones, of Portland OR, passed away of cancer at the age of 45. His oldest child, Meredith, was a senior in high school at the time. Since then, Meredith graduated HS, received her nursing degree from ACU and, as of the last few months, has taken over the directorship of Mission Lazarus clinic in Honduras. She is a young, single woman who is so focused on making a difference and following God's call on her life. I am so proud of her I can't even tell you. I know her father would be also. I am also so honored to be able to support, even in the tiniest way, her mission work. I would ask anyone reading this blog to please add her to your prayer list. You can also read about her work here: http://meredithljones.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Arlene Kasselman said...

Hey Susan
thanks for sharing this.
I loved reading your Vegas blog - we have never been.